Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Justin in a Box

In what may be the best SNL skit I've seen in 10 years, Justin Timberlake puts his sexy in this little box.

However, with his new look and skills, I think he may be ready to get Britney back. He's certainly in her league now.

Here are just some of the lyrics to his new song, which probably will take her back to the wooing K-Fed did to Brit at the beginning of her relationship:

Not gonna get you a diamond ring -- That sort of gift don't mean anything -- Not gonna get you a fancy car -- Girl ya gotta know you're my shining star -- Not gonna get you a house in the hills -- A girl like you needs somethin' real --Wanna get you somethin' from the heart -- Somethin' special girl -- It's my d*** in a box, my d*** in a box babe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home